E-RATE NEW ENGLAND SERVICES
Your Local E-Rate Consultants
COMPLETE E-RATE PROCESS MANAGEMENT
• Full E-Rate Process Management
• Completion/Submission of all E-Rate Paperwork and Managing Deadlines
• Annual Service Assessments, Site Visits and Planning Assistance as requested
• Accessible Online Data Storage and Record keeping
• Compliance Reviews and Assistance when Audited
• Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) response and assistance
• Vendor Management
• Local Responsive Consultants
• Quarterly Newsletters and Program Updates
• $1,000,000 Omission, Error and Misrepresentation Insurance policy
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
E-Rate Program Set-up and Training
Let us work with your staff to set up your schools e-rate program for self-filing and regulatory compliance.
• Includes all the services above during the contact.
• Year One - We will work with your school to ensure your program fully meets regulatory requirements, proven process is in place, while managing the program.
• Year Two - We will work directly with your staff, conducting onsite training and assisting you staff working through the process of program management.
• Year Three - We will act as consultants and provide filing and regulatory assistance for your staff while they work through the process.
• E-Rate Compliance Audits - Onsite
• E-Rate Process Training
• Reviews / PIA / Appeals and Regulatory Expertise and Assistance
• Support for SLD program Audits
• General Consulting and Program Assistance